[Vrstream] new user, new experience ..what ...

Tom Behler tombehler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 13:19:00 PDT 2016

Martin and all:

I'm not sure what this means, or where I got the MS Word file with the media
error descriptions, but here's what I have regarding Media Error 7:

MEDIA error 7: MPEG, Error handling an mpeg file.

If anyone on list can tell us what this means, that would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan