[Vrstream] new user, new experience ..what ...

shoshana hathaway shoshanahathaway at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 13:38:40 PDT 2016

Hi Tom and all,

Essentially, an MPEG file is some sort of graphic file ...my guess would be
mixed media, meaning video and audio, which confirms what Martin posited.
In addition, I downloaded another file that I knew would be an MP3
successfully, moved it to my SD card, and listened to it, (my own brand of
reassurance that I wasn't the problem, LOL).

Shoshana, who will be contacting Joshua soon to find out how to handle EPUB
books, probably from Overdrive, if she can renew her library card, tomorrow,
(smile).