[Vrstream] Bookshare search ...

shoshana hathaway shoshanahathaway at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 07:57:11 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I've trying to search by most recent books from my stream on Bookshare, and
keep getting a service error.  I can search Bookshare using all the other
options, most popular, etc., but that isn't what I prefer.  Is there an
issue with that particular option for anyone else?  If that search field
doesn't work well, or is problematic, I'll just search suing the PC, choose
what I want to read, and do a title search on the Stream, I guess.

Thanks, Shoshana, currently reading her email to internet radio via her
stream, who is fast becoming her best friend, LOL!

Please check out my blog Word Buffet at http://felinitye.wordpress.com/
This list is for everyone who loves to read, but especially those who use
special formats, such as Braille or audio.  We enjoy books, talking about
them, and one another.  Come join us!
ReadingOurWay-subscribe at yahoogroups.com