[Vrstream] yet another question ...

shoshana hathaway shoshanahathaway at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 10:04:25 PDT 2016

Hi,

Eventually I'll stop acting like a 4 year old, peppering you with questions,
promise!  OK, here's the thing.  The only things I've added to my stream
memory (I think) are radio favorites stations and podcast subscriptions.  I
am careful to move books and saved podcasts to my SD card, so they won't
take up stream memory, but I noticed the other day that my stream memory
went from 2.6 to 2.5 GB, which means I'm filling it up, somehow.  Do adding
music favorite stations and subscribed podcasts do that?  If so, can I move
those items to the SD card, and store those files there?  Should I, or
should I limit my podcast subscriptions and favorite stations to ...?

Shoshana, oh, and yes, the Bookshare book I just downloaded does, indeed
play(grin).

Please check out my blog Word Buffet at http://felinitye.wordpress.com/
This list is for everyone who loves to read, but especially those who use
special formats, such as Braille or audio.  We enjoy books, talking about
them, and one another.  Come join us!
ReadingOurWay-subscribe at yahoogroups.com