[Vrstream] it's baack!

shoshana hathaway shoshanahathaway at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 05:49:41 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Just out of curiosity, I decided t see if the recent books search option on
the Stream was working ...and it is ...had no problem finding the new books,
all 3,200 of them, LOL!  On the bright side, I now know how to get a book,
whether or not that search feature is functioning, so I'll just consider it
a learning experience and go on to the next project.

Shoshana

Please check out my blog Word Buffet at http://felinitye.wordpress.com/
This list is for everyone who loves to read, but especially those who use
special formats, such as Braille or audio.  We enjoy books, talking about
them, and one another.  Come join us!
ReadingOurWay-subscribe at yahoogroups.com