[Vrstream] podcast recommendation

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Jun 27 09:18:52 PDT 2016

Hi All,
  Great suggestion!

  Here is another along with a shout out to ACBRadio for providing this as it is something I have been hoping for for a while!

  The podcast is called ACB Events.  You can find it in HW's selection of podcasts on the Stream (I think it is the second or third one in the list) or search for it via the title search on the Stream. It is made up of all of the episodes that get posted to ACBRadio's Live Event channel. Thus, you not only get  special events like the meeting from National Braille Press, but many of the major sessions from a number of ACB state affiliate conventions and the national convention as well.

  Warning, many of the episodes are more than 2 hrs long so the download time may be a little more lengthy than you may be used to.
Have a wonderful week all!
Chris
Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology