[Vrstream] Movies on the Stream

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Mon Jun 27 12:24:19 PDT 2016

Hmm. As far as I know, when Dale first started providing the Sendspace
links on his business' site he was just taking them from the list
where they were posted by lee, who is very well known for offering
described material. There was a short period of disagreement because
Dale never asked for permission. Shortly thereafter an agreement was
made between lee and Dale and Lee became the person who kept the links
current and posted new ones. These links lead to Lee's Sendspace
account and Lee is doing all the work. As far as I know lee is the one
paying for his own Sendspace accounts where he hosts all these
described movies and TV shows. if this is not the case then I would
appreciate knowing the facts as they really are for my own peace of
mind.  Laz