[Vrstream] hello, questions about updates

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:53:18 PDT 2016

Hi Steve.  Getting an audible manager for the mac isn't humanware's
problem, that's audibles, and humanware doesn't have anything to do
with it.  The humanware companion for the mac really isn't that big an
issue unless you can't unzip your bard books yourself which I'm sure
you can already do.  The stream is updated about twice a year.  Good
luck.