[Vrstream] unresponsive trek

Tom Kaufman tomcat53 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 4 19:54:31 EST 2017

I wonder if it locked up on you?  My Second Gen stream did that the other
day; I popped the battery out (now I know you're not really supposed to do
this if the machine is in the " on" position) but I had no choice!  Press on
that "power button as I might" it would not turn off!  So I removed the
battery; then placed it back in and all seems to be well!
Tom Kaufman