[Vrstream] An Observance

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:06:53 EST 2017

You're talking about a micro USB cord. I don't know what you're doing to
knock those little dots off, but I've never had that problem.
Hello VR Stream users,

When I bought my stream, I realized straight away that the power cord was to
be chewed off by the cats.  So I bought two more cords for that reason.

Now I find that it's just wear and not the cats.  On the end that goes into
the stream, the two little bumts are either worn away or broken off; and the
plug will no longer stay in the stream's connector and will not charge.  So
I'm now on my third charging cord and probably look to buy a couple more.

Can anyone suggest a better type or quality of cord to purchase?  Of the
several types of USB plugs, I don't know what this particular one is called.
It's the only one I've seen that has the bumps on one side of the small end.
Suggestions, please?

Thanks.
Howard

Vrstream at vrstreamusers.org