[Vrstream] Trek Companion SW

david griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 9 15:34:49 EST 2017

My case  arrived today.
There   is  a belt clip on  it. Also a  small ring to more securely hold the lanyard  which I have also put  through the belt clip..
The Companion Softwarer for the Stream works  also for the Trek as far as I can see. I used it to  set up my wifi on the trek  with no problem.
I don’t  really use  other   funtions of the companion software so others  may comment.
David Griffith
My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog