[Vrstream] Downloading Podcasts

Michelle Bernstein hamletsweetlady at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 17:33:40 EST 2017

Hi Leslie,

I have noticed what you described about podcasts sometimes being in a queue
and sometimes downloading quickly.  My suspicion is that it has something
to do with the strength of the wifi at the moment.  Sometimes when I turn
on the device, the new podcasts download almost automatically, but other
times they seem to remain in a queue for quite awhile.  The only thing that
I have noticed is that if you turn the device off and on again that can
start the podcasts downloading.  I don't think that it means there is
anything wrong with your device.

Michelle