[Vrstream] Haven't received BARD Keys

Michelle Bernstein hamletsweetlady at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 20:14:36 EST 2017

Hi Max,

I telephoned Humanware the day after I requested my keys from NLS.  I was
told that the keys were ready and that they could be downloaded by turning
on the Trek and using my wifi.  I just needed to add BARD service to the
Trek by typing in my user name and password. My suggestion would be to call
Humanware and see if your keys are available to be downloaded.

Michelle