[Vrstream] On the Way to BARD Solution

Max G. Swanson swando99 at iphouse.com
Thu Dec 14 12:02:07 EST 2017

Got a note from HW Support.  Apparently the keys, even with the new query
procedure, won't just show up.  Have to go to Updates with the 7 key; or
olse Updates is under some other 7-listed option in the on-line menu.

If something is an update and one has Check for Updates confirmed or
checked, an update should load automatically.  But then, I didn't take the
hours to program this thing.  They say my keys are queued; so will take it
from there.  Many thanx to all who responded.
--
"The devil isn't in the details this time, he's just present." (Jim
Kramer) Pax, Max!