[Vrstream] VR Trek freezing up

Kerry Fielding littlemisslovely1973 at me.com
Fri Dec 15 11:11:47 EST 2017

Hi. I haven’t had The second issue that you mentioned, however, the first issue is not a bug. When you initially turn the device on, you do simply get one vibration and no beep to accompany it. however, the one issue I do seem to get a lot is that if I put my stream on charge and connect it  to the mains, I turn it on and I get a message that says “player connected“. At this point, the keys are not responding either, just simply making a beeping noise. If I turn the unit off, I get two vibrations and then a second pair of vibrations. I then switch the unit back on again and I am in the same position. The only way I know of to stop this from happening is to turn it on, take out the cable which then makes the unit turn it self off, and then, if I turn it back on, all is fine. I’ then  plug the mains cable back in the end and it works as it normally should.
Kerry

Sent from my iPhone