[Vrstream] DeeKeying A 1st-Gen Stream

Max G. Swanson swando99 at iphouse.com
Fri Dec 15 16:35:02 EST 2017

Ricky's instructions below are about what I'd thought, so thanks for
confirming.  The more I think about it, though, I
-- 'm wondering if the reset is really necessary.

If the buyer is a BARD user, am I not simply enabling the unit to fulfill
its function?

Moreover, someone on the BST list pointed out that the reset might kill
the SoftPak features.  Those I paid for and have every right to pass on.

I'd appreciate everyone's thoughts on this situation.
"The devil isn't in the details this time, he's just present." (Jim
Kramer) Pax, Max!

Ricky via Vrstream