[Vrstream] Several Questions about GPS Orientation

Roger Behm roger.behm.ais at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 19:24:44 EST 2017

Hi Michelle,

Did you plug the AC power cable in so it is running off AC power?

I test all units  that I receive for wifi and orientation finding satellites
and they all pass with flying colors.
The orientation only takes about 5 minutes or less the first time locating
satillites then  from that time on when I test them before shiping the vr
trek, the orientation fines the satellites within a few seconds.

does your window face north?

the satellites are in the southern horizon, if you fly in a airplane and sit
on the north side of the plane, it is hard to impossible to pick up
satellites, I have used my many different talking gps programs on airplanes
since the early 2000's and they work really fine when I have a southern or
east or west window.

Feel free to call me  and I maybe  can assist you in trouble shooting your
vr trek.
608-758-0933

Regards,
Roger Behm

Just plug your vr trek in to AC power and leave it sit fo r5 to 10 minutes
it should find satellites no problem.

The device works just fine in a building as long as there are windows or sky
lights near by.

I have been doing gps programs fromthe Atlas speak days in the late 1990's
to senderogroupps program on the braillenote porducts and the trekker breeze
before the vr trek came out an dthey all would fine satellites jsut fine
indoors as long as there are windows near by.

 Message -----