[Vrstream] Trek and BARD downloads

shoshana hathaway shoshanahathaway at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 13:30:23 EST 2017

I know there are lots of variables which effect how long BARD downloads are
cued for download ...but it does seem to me that it takes longer for the VR
trek to prepare a book for download than it did for the Gen 2 Stream.  The
bright side is that, once the download starts, it clips along right smartly,
and it takes less time to download.  Not a problem, just an interesting
observation.

Shoshana

Please check out my blog Word Buffet at http://felinitye.wordpress.com/
This list is for everyone who loves to read, but especially those who use
special formats, such as Braille or audio.  We enjoy books, talking about
them, and one another.  Come join us!
ReadingOurWay-subscribe at yahoogroups.com