[Vrstream] Reading list from bookshare and wish list from NLS BARD and the second generation stream.

Donna Corson tcorson2 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Dec 26 22:47:00 EST 2017

If I understand your question correctly, when you search for nls books on
the second gen stream, use the 2 key to go to the different lists.  I am not
sure, but the two lists I see are most popular books and then hit the 2 key
again and you will be put into wish list, but you will have to hit the
confirm key to go there.  You can then hit the 6 key to go forward through
the books you have put on your wish list and then when you find one you want
to download, you hit the confirm key.

Hope this makes sense.

I used to rock around the clock
but now I can barely limp around the block.
Donna
tcorson2 at cfl.rr.com