[Vrstream] a problem strait from the twilight zone

Ricky ricky at samobile.net
Sat Dec 30 23:48:54 EST 2017

a few days ago my pc caught a very bad virus, the only way i could get
rid of it was by reinstalling the operation from scratch, everything is
now back up and running, except for the bard main page and bard
express, i have tried every password i have ever used, and it says name
or password are wrong, here is where it gets really strange, even
though i can't log in from the pc, i can still download books when
using my stream 2nd jenn, i have written to bard for help,no reply yet!