[Vrstream] Victor Trekk

Robert Pignatello (rlpgnto) rlpgnto at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 14:40:07 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I called into HumanWare Tech Support about a week or so ago with a
problem on my original Stream 1, figuring that I'd have to replace it
for about $360.  The tech guy told me about the Trek, and when he said
it included GPS + other features and everything the Stream has, for $600
if I order it now, I bought it.  Delivery should be around October, next
month.  I don't know if the price goes up if you order it after it's
released.

Regards,

Bob Pignatello