[Vrstream] Victor Trek

Roger Behm roger.behm.ais at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 15:14:36 EDT 2017

HI Christine,

I am a HumanWare delaer for the past 17 years and the price of the Victor
Stream Trek will go up to retail price of $699.00 plus shipping, once
HumanWare starts shipping the new Victor Stream Trek, which they are
anticipating in month of  October  to start shipping.

As Greg also stated last thursday in the victor stream trek webinar if you
put your name on a pre-order list your chance of receiving a victor stream
trek by christmas is good, but if you wait the demand has been so great that
they will have a limited supply of new victor stream treks.

I am selling the new Victor Stream Trek for only $570.00 and free UPS
shipping and no sales tax.

call to place your pre-order with my company at:  608-758-0933

Regards,

Roger A. Behm, President

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.
We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled.

Roger A. Behm, President
1611 Clover Lane
Janesville WI 53545-1388
Voice: 608-758-0933