[Vrstream] shashaanna I think had an issue with 60 minutes podcast

V Nork ginisd at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 3 20:59:12 EDT 2017

 Hello, I had a 60 minutes podcast on my feeds on the stream for well over a
year. Then about three weeks ago, I had trouble of some sort , can't recall
exactly but I think could not download maybe. So I just deleted the 60
minutes podcast I had put on the stream some while ago, and did a new search
and now have a new 60 minutes podcast  feed that works fine. Maybe it just
needed to be updated or refreshed since I had not used the feed for a while.
HTH, Ginnie