[Vrstream] Sort order of podcasts

Kerry Fielding littlemisslovely1973 at me.com
Mon Sep 4 03:34:25 EDT 2017

Hi folks.

So, I have been listening to a lot of podcasts lately but notice that on some of my feeds, the podcasts appear, at least to me, to come in in the wrong order. I have to press the number four key to proceed to the next podcast in the series and the oldest podcast is always on, what I believe, to be the right hand side.  As the number four key is always usually relating to the previous chapter, heading, level, and the number six is always relating to the next,  I would have thought this would apply to podcast episodes also. Is there a way to change the sort order or am I just going to have to live with it? Many thanks

Kerri

Sent from my iPhone