[Vrstream] Recording Internet Radio

Kerry Fielding littlemisslovely1973 at me.com
Tue Sep 5 11:13:18 EDT 2017

HI folks.

I tried to record a program on BBC Radio 1 this afternoon which lasted
approximately 30 minutes.  I started the recording but when I came back
to stop it, it had stopped and when I looked at the recording it had
only recorded approximately 2 minutes of the program.  I'm not sure if
the feed got paused or it simply lost connection or what but I've looked
at the amount of time I had left to record, I had about 15 hours in WAV
format and around 60 in MP3 at 192KBPS so I know that it wasn't a space
issue.

Any thoughts?

Kerry