[Vrstream] References

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 00:29:44 EDT 2017

You do have 2 voices to choose from, and there are additional voices
of 2 voices that you could check out if you have a hard time
understanding Heather and Ryan.  I don't use the references very much,
but have used them in the past.  I do however use the Ryan voice when
listening to Harry Potter Fanfiction.  I usually change the pitch of
the voice to make it higher then normal.  I also speed up my speed of
the reading voice as well.  Good luck.

On 9/6/17, Ben Settle Jr. via Vrstream <vrstream at vrstreamusers.org> wrote:

> I am curious how many of you use the "References" bookshelf.  If so, what do
> you use it for?  I find the synthetic voice difficult to understand, plus
> since I do have a small amount of vision, I can use Wikipedia/Wiktionary on
> my computer.
> Is there any way to remove "references" from the bookshelf list?
> Thanks,
>
> Ben Settle

> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Joshua Hendrickson