[Vrstream] Qick Reference Chart

Bob Martin kc3fi at verizon.net
Sun Sep 10 18:06:14 EDT 2017

Is there a quick reference card or chart out there that serves as a reminder avoiding having to go to the user guide.  For example, I remember seeing how to check battery status without using the zero and hearing all of the details of other settings?  I know we can move through all of that information with the arrow keys.  That is one of many others.  Another among brief key stroke(s) is time check which is the sleep key as I recall.
I sure hope there is such a reference card or chart!
Thanks so much!
Bob Martin