[Vrstream] connecting to wifi at the econolodge

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Mon Sep 11 16:24:34 EDT 2017

Hi Linda,

I think you can safely come back home now.

Here in Tampa we had some rain and winds but it was not the monster it
had been expected to be. We're in a zone A flood area and when we
returned home from Clearwater this afternoon there was hardly any
water at all inside the house, no property damage, and just a few
treelimbs here and there. By the time it reached your house it was
probably downgraded to a tropical storm or something like that.

Come on home. (smiles)

Laz