[Vrstream] Can you change text to speech speed independently.

Roger Behm roger.behm.ais at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 19:33:27 EDT 2017

HI

If you are reading a txt or word document, listening to a talking book or
bookshare book you can speed the table of contents up by the normal way of
pressing the power button a njbmer of times until it says speed then use the
up or down arrow keys on the left side below the power button to change the
speed it reads the files or table of contents or the book itself.

I just did it to my vrs 2 unit.
It works, try it!

Regards,
Roger

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.
We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled.

Roger A. Behm, President
1611 Clover Lane
Janesville WI 53545-1388
Voice: 608-758-0933