[Vrstream] Exchanging my stream for the Victor reader trek and some questions

Kerry Fielding littlemisslovely1973 at me.com
Fri Sep 15 12:31:29 EDT 2017

Hello all.

So, I have finally decided that before my 30 days are up, I am sending my second generation Victor reader stream back and I am now on the pre-order list for the Victor Reader Trek. It is being picked up on Monday and so the weight will begin. I will miss it terribly even after such a short time, but I figured I might as well take this opportunity to get not only a neat GPS system, but a stream with a faster processor and more internal memory, not to mention the exciting things that will hopefully come from having a more powerful unit. I do have a couple of questions though. Firstly, I have exported my podcast feed to the SD card, can I import this into iTunes so that I don't have to go through the tiresome process of resubscribing on my iPhone? If this is possible, does anyone know how I would go about doing this? I've just never done it before so I'm happy to have a play around and see what happens. Secondly, has there been any thought given about whether the Trek will be discussed as part of this list when it comes out or whether there will be a completely separate list?

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone