[Vrstream] Victor Stream and music How long does the folder take to play? Does it have such a feature?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 19:49:37 EDT 2017

I've always wondered if the stream somehow has a way of letting you
know, for instance, how many songs and how long it'll take to play all
the way through a folder? ON my USB drive devoted to music, for
instance, which I hook up via the Stream's short cable, I've got folders
like 01-Oldies, 02-New Releases... thus when I go to the drive via the
Stream's Other Media option, I see it only has one book, and it gives me
the total time of the USB drive, and when playing let's say the last
folder on the drive, it tells me how long it should take for the
remainder of the drive to play. What I'd like though, is for instance, I
could select and play the 01-Oldies folder, and for the Stream to report
how long that folder should last playing it all the way through, and how
many songs it has. Is there a way probably organizing my music a certain
way, that this info could be given on the Stream?

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird