[Vrstream] Outside of the maps perimeter on the Trek

Roger Behm roger.behm.ais at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 14:31:42 EDT 2018

Hi Al and everyone who owns a vr trek,

Here below is a work around for getting your maps back on the vr trek, since
April 1, 2018 the maps have disappeared.

HumanWare is aware of this issue and will be working on a permanent
solution.
Regards,
Roger

Hi all,

Please see my steps below for a workaround to the lost maps issue. We will
notify you when we have more information.

Press and hold the sleep button to enter the date and time settings.

Press the number 2 to get to advanced time settings

Press confirm until you get to the time and date announcement section. At
this point I recommend turning off the date announcement because you're date
will be wrong for now.

Continue pressing confirm until you get to automatic time adjustment and
also turn this off by pressing either 2 or 8. Press confirm to save all
this.

Now press the number 2 to get to the date setting and press confirm.

Here I recommend changing the date to 2017. You can leave the month and date
where they are if you like but remember that your year is going to be off by
a year.

Gabe