[Vrstream] looking for the best kind of sd card to use with the victor stream second gen

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:46:16 EDT 2018

Brian.  I completely agree with you.  The only time I bought a micro
SD card was when I bought one by accident thinking it was a regular SD
card.  I always, always, always back up content of my SD cards.  Most
of the time, I'll copy data from one of my external hard drives to an
SD card, so if one of my cards does go bad, I can get the info back
from my external drive.

Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson