[Vrstream] Best Way To Solve Disputes

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Thu Apr 19 17:48:22 EDT 2018

Roger, I have to wonder what you culd have possibly said to them that
they would be so confused as to take that position about a USB cable.
i know you yourself don't understand that it's just a USB cable so
I'll get a hold of them and find out exactly what you said and
enlighten them as to what a USB cable is and they can explain to me
how it's an adaptation and voids the warranty.

Everyone should note that this has nothing to do with the other red
herring Roger likes to mention  at the same time about the internal
memory upgrade of the Stream. This is just a USB cable, better
designed, yes, but still just a USB cable.

Take care,

Laz